ePass PKI USB Token is the world’s foremost cryptographic identity verification module.
ePass by FEITIAN provides a host of indispensable protective measures for digital communication and transaction through Public Key Infrastructure
(PKI) data encryption technology.
The token’s unique private key functions as an individual’s online ID card and brings a new level of accountability and nonrepudiation to the internet.
How to use ePass to sign document on web? Please see here!
|Package Dimensions||12.9 x 9.3 x 3.5 cm; 80 Grams|
|Item part number||Auto ePass 2003 FIPS|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||80 g|
Features of epass2003 USB Token
- Built-in high-performance secure smart card chip.
- Smart card chip certified by Common Criteria EAL 5+
- On board RSA, AES, DES/3DES, SHA-1, SHA-256 algorithms approved by NIST FIPS CAVP .Hardware random number generator.
- 64KB EEPROM memory to store private keys, multiple certificates and sensitive data.
- FEITIAN Card Operating System with proprietary IP.
- Design according to FIPS 140-2 level 3 standard, FIPS 140-2 level 2 certified.
- Secure messaging ensures confidentiality between the device and the application.
- Support X.509 v3 standard certificate. Support storing multiple certificate on one device.
- Onboard RSA2048 key pair generation, signature and encryption.
- 64 bit universal unique hardware serial number.
- Temper evident hardware USB Token.
- USB full speed device.
- Compliant with ISO 7816 1-4 8 9 12, PC/SC and CCID device.
- Water resistant with glue injection (under evaluation).
- Flexible hardware customization options such as logo, colour and casing.
- Reliable middleware supports multiple operating systems.
- Supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Compliant with Windows mini driver standard, work with Microsoft Base Smart Card CSP, supports Microsoft smart card enrollment for windows smart card user and smart card logon.
- Support PKCS #11 standard API, Microsoft CryptoAPI and Microsoft CryptoAPI : Next Generation (CNG).
- Work with PKCS#11 & CSP compliant software like Netscape, Mozilla, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Easy integration with various PKI applications.
- Ideal device to carry digital certificates and works with all certificate related applications.
- Highly security ensured device for computer and network sign-on.
- Easy-to-use web authentication, Plug & Play under Windows systems.
- Support document, email and transaction signature and encryption.
Certification and Compliance
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified.
- Common Criteria EAL 5+ (chip level).
- Microsoft WHQL.
- Linux PCSC-Lite/LibCCID.
- Check Point
- Entrust Ready
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP x86/x64
- Windows 2003 x86/x64
- Windows Vista x86/64
- Windows 2008 x86/x64
- Windows 7 x86/x64
- Windows8 x86/x64