Benefits of yubico U2F security keys
- Strong two-factor hardware based authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a single touch
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multi-protocol support on a single key
- Crush-resistant and waterproof
- Made in the USA
Features of yubico U2F security keys
- Supported protocols: FIDO U2F, FIDO2, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
- Interface: USB-C
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers
- PIV smart card compatible, minidriver available on Windows
- Support for PKCS#1
Yubico Security Key NFC – USB A
- The simplest way to secure your digital life – just tap your Security Key NFC to authenticate
- Protects the services you love including Microsoft accounts, Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Twitter, Outlook.com, Skype, Dashlane and hundreds of other services (LastPass users see special note below.)
- Tap-and-go authentication for NFC-enabled Android and Windows 10 devices and applications
- Security Key NFC is tamper proof, water resistant, and crush resistant
- Fits USB-A computer ports and designed to stay on your keychain
YubiKey 5 NFC – USB A
- Protect online accounts against unauthorized access by using two factor authentication with this security key.
- Works with Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Twitter, Dashlane, LastPass and hundreds of other services
- Extremely secure and durable – YubiKeys are tamper proof, water resistant, and crush resistant
- Fits USB-A computer ports and designed to stay in port | Touch based authentication for NFC supported Android and iOS devices and applications
- Multi-protocol support: FIDO2, FIDO U2F, Yubico OTP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, Smart card (PIV), OpenPGP, Challenge-Response.
YubiKey 5 Nano – USB A
The YubiKey 5 Nano combines hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to protect against account takeovers. Simply insert into a USB slot and authenticate with a touch. YubiKey 5 authentication is four times faster than typing a One Time Passcode and does not require a battery nor network connectivity so it is always accessible.
The YubiKey 5C – USB C
The YubiKey 5C combines hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to eliminate account takeovers. Simply insert into a USB-C slot and authenticate with a touch. YubiKey 5 authentication is four times faster than typing a One Time Passcode and does not require a battery nor network connectivity so it is always on and accessible.
The YubiKey 5CI – USB C & USB A
With DUAL CONNECTORS, the Yubico YubiKey 5Ci is the first multi-protocol hardware authenticator with dual connectors for Lighting and USB-C ports. With the lighting connector side, you can protect your iOS mobile apps and log in with just a tap. COMPATIBILITY: The Yubico 5Ci features the YubiKey 5C functionality on one side that works with thousands of apps to keep accounts secure. The Lightning Connector side is leading the way in innovation and is currently compatible with a limited number of applications.